At Spawn, you'll see two Crates, an "Alpha" and "Omega" crate. You can open these Crates with keys to win special prizes! You can purchase the keys at store.pandacraft.org
. Purchasing ranks also comes with keys. The Sponsor rank has a weekly kit that gives you an Alpha and Omega Key. Lastly, you can earn keys by achieving voting milestones or hitting voting jackpots in-game (/vote).
Once you have a key, right-click the appropriate Crate to open it. The animation will stop on a random item and you will win that item!
Items are available in multiple rarities, which you can see by left-clicking a Crate. This will open a menu displaying all the prizes that Crate has to offer. If you hover over one of the prizes, it will tell you the chance you have of winning it.The following items are available in the Alpha Crate:
The following items are available in the Omega Crate:
- Golden Lasso - Right click to capture animals. Right click again to release.
- Sonic Screwdriver - Rotate blocks to face the side you sneak+right-click on. Some blocks will pop off if they don't have a surface to stick to when rotated.
- Boots of Running - Speed Boost while wearing.
- Angel Block - Block that can be placed in the air and instantly broken. When broken, it goes straight into your inventory.
- Braced Leggings - Prevents you from taking fall damage while wearing them.
- Scythe - Harvests crops in a 3x3 area.
- Magma Chestplate - Diamond Chestplate with permanent Fire Resistance.
- Miner's Helmet - Equip to receive Night Vision. Lasts while equipped.
- Excavator - Digs in a 3x3 area.
- Blade of Vampires - Enchanted gold sword that has a 45% chance to steal 2 hearts from monsters when attacking them.
NEW! Crate Armor Sets
- Spicy Meatball - For 5 minutes after consuming, monsters who attack you get set on fire. You are immune to getting set on fire.
- Halo - Exp Bottle that, when thrown, heals all players to full health in a 10 block radius. Cool visual effect, too. =P
- Boots of Leaping - Jump Boost while wearing.
- Dolly - Move chests with their contents still in them. Right-click chests to pick them up. Right-click somewhere else to set them down. Chests are heavy so you'll move slower when carrying a full dolly.
- Boosted Leggings - Allows you to double-jump by sneaking mid-air.
- Pickaxe^3 - Mines in a 3x3 area.
- Ender Chestplate - Diamond Chestplate that teleports you to where you're looking when you double-sneak.
- Withered Bow - Converts arrows into wither skulls when shot.
- Ninja Hood - Double-sneak and hold to hide, including your armor.
- Seismic Axe - Axe that creates earthquakes in front of you dealing lots of damage to whatever mob is in your way.
While wearing one of these complete sets, you'll get some awesome particle effects and the ability to use "/fly"!
Both sets are made of colored Leather armor but they're as tough as Diamond armor and will never break.
All of the set pieces are also Soulbound, meaning you'll keep them even if you die.Shadow Set
- Shadow Helmet: Double-Sneak and hold to completely vanish from other players, including your armor
- Shadow Tunic: Fire Resistance
- Shadow Greaves: Double-Jump by pressing Sneak mid-air
- Shadow Boots: Speed Boost
- Shadow Kama: Dual Wieldable. 45% chance to heal 2 hearts when attacking while dual wielding them. As strong and as fast as a Diamond Sword.
- Light Helmet: Night Vision
- Light Tunic: Double-Sneak to Teleport Where You're Looking
- Light Greaves: No Fall Damage
- Light Boots: Jump Boost
- Light Hammer: Right-Click in your main hand to create shock waves dealing damage to enemies in front of you. Left-Click in your off hand to throw the hammer; it'll return every time! As strong and as fast as a Diamond Sword.
All of the individual armor pieces will function on their own, but you'll only get "/fly" and the awesome particles while wearing the full set.
So how do you get these sets?
You can create them by converting the armor from the Crates! =DFor the Light Set you will need:
For the Shadow Set you will need:
- Miner's Helmet - Alpha Crate
- Ender Chestplate - Omega Crate
- Braced Leggings - Alpha Crate
- Boots of Leaping - Omega Crate
- Seismic Axe - Omega Crate
- Ninja Hood - Omega Crate
- Magma Chestplate - Alpha Crate
- Boosted Leggings - Omega Crate
- Boots of Running - Alpha Crate
- Blade of Vampires - Alpha Crate
Once you're wearing all the pieces for the Set you want to create, simply right-click with that Set's weapon.
The Shadow Set requires an empty off-hand.
Converted armor will display the creator's username in the lore.