play.pandacraft.org

Click to Copy
?

Players Online

Electric Gold Pans

#1
Gold Pan.png
The Electric Gold Pan is the automated version of the Gold Pan and therefor has the exact same function, turning gravel into Sifted Ore (68% chance), Clay (16% chance) and Flint (16% chance). This machine requires energy to function.
Stats:





















Tier Speed (amount per second) Energy Usage (J/s)
I 0.25 2
II 1.5 4
III 0.1 14


GP Interface.png
The 2 empty slots on the left are the input, fill this with gravel. The slots on the right are the output, the ore dust, flint and clay will be placed here. The black stained glass will turn into a diamond shovel and when you hover over it with your mouse it will show how long it takes to turn the piece of gravel into dust (with an exception to tier III, due to its high speed).
Tier I:
GP Recipe.png
Ingredients:
Electric Motor 1x
Gold Pan 1x
Flint 2x
Aluminium Ingot 3x

Tier II:
GP (II) Recipe.png
Ingredients:
Electric Gold Pan 1x
Gold Pan 1x
Iron Ingot 2x
Duralium Ingot 3x

Tier III:
GP (III) Recipe.png
Ingredients:
Electric Gold Pan (II) 1x
Gold Pan 1x
Electric Motor 2x
Cobalt Ingot 2x
Blistering Ingot 1x