play.pandacraft.org

Click to Copy
?

Players Online

New Site! 50% Off Easter Sale!

As you can see, we've got a brand new site! :whistle:

I've been working pretty hard on getting this up and running over the last couple weeks and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. There's an entirely new home page, forums, vote page, and a major redesign of the site theme. I hope you like it as much as I do! :D

You will have to re-register but I promise it's worth it!

Before we get on to what's new with the site, you should know that from now until April 2nd everything in the store is 50% off! As part of the Easter Sale, you'll find you can now purchase a limited-time Easter Kit and a limited-time Easter Tag Pack! Every purchase comes with a surprise bonus that you'll find in your inventory when you login. :sneaky:

So, what's new/different on the website?

General:
  • You'll see a nifty new sidebar on most pages showing the Discord widget, online members, forum statistics, and social media sharing buttons.
  • You'll also see a brand new logo at the top of the page with the server IP below and to the left (which you can click on to copy!) and the players online to the bottom right.
  • You now have much nicer profiles you can edit, as well as an improved inbox and alert system.
  • You can now search the website for whatever you're looking for using the search bar at the top-right.
  • There's now a points/trophy system so you can earn trophies by doing things like posting in the forums!

Forums:
  • The forums have been completely redesigned and you'll find new topics and categories.
  • Pretty much everything here has been improved; there's really too many things to list. :LOL:

Vote Page:
  • I've written some custom code to pull the top 10 voters of the month from the database. They're now displayed on the right side of the Vote Page.
  • The voting sites are still the same but, of course, the page has been redesigned.

I feel this was a much needed improvement on our road to becoming a great server again. I hope you'll find everything a bit easier/nicer to use. I have plans to add more to the site to make it more interactive. Now show the new forums some love! :love:

Last edited: